Week 10 Part B Evaluation and Audit

Standard

I have written 11 posts since March. 6 of my posts were written in response to challenges. 4 were written for my own interest. And 1 was school based. I recieved 6 comments on my posts combined. There was a tie between “My Best Childhood Memory” and my “If Your Feeling Down” post. I think “My Best Childhood Memory had the most comments because my and my friend were so cute and you usually wouldn’t see posts on hula dancing and think the “If Your Feeling Down” post had a lot of comments because it was funny. The post I enjoyed writing the most was the “Blogging Challenge Week 9” post because I enjoyed writing about the place I want to visit later on in my life and because I knew that most people wouldn’t have thought about the place I want to visit. I did keep changing my theme because there were so many to choose from and I couldn’t make up my mind! I have only 8 widgets, but I think it’s enough because it provides just the amount of things that my readers need to know. I have 3 overseas students on my blogroll.

Interviewing My Mom About My Blog

1. What were your first impressions of this blog?
My daughter’s blog was very interesting. There were a lot of things on the site about “Weekly Blogging Challenges” and things that she just posted for fun. Are you allowed to post things for fun?

2.What captured your attention?
The thing that captured my attention the most was the “Nightmare on Wystone” video because it involved your hula brothers and sisters. Also, the video was just crazy.

3.What distracted you on the blog?
I didn’t really find any distractions on your blog.

4.What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
Maybe you can make your blog more creative. Maybe you could make more distracting things. I think it could make your blog more interesting.